Donate to Jamie Yee

State law requires we ask for your employer and occupation. If you don’t have an employer or are retired, use N/A, self-employed in the employer box, and describe your occupation. Contributions are not tax-deductible. Contributions are not allowed from foreign principals. Visit Pleasanton’s municipal code for contributions
$ 0.00